- Daily Scripture Reading
-Stations of The Cross
-How To Pray The Rosary
-New American Bible
-Is God Calling You?
-Deanery Church Bulletins
Father Jan Swiderski
Rev. Mr. Peter L. Gill
Rev. Mr. Ronald E. Blank
Director of Religious Education:
Sandra P. Gill
Parish Council Chairman:
Ladies Guild President:
Holy Name Society President:
145 Hubbard Street
PO Box 457
Jesus Teaches in the Synagogues
Opaque watercolor over graphite on gray wove paper
Brooklyn Museum. New York
The feasts on the General Roman Calendar celebrated during the month of July are:
1. Bl. Junipero Serra (USA); St. Oliver Plunket, Opt. Mem.
3. Thomas the Apostle, Feast
4. Independence Day (USA), Opt. Mem.
5. Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Sunday
6. Maria Goretti, Opt. Mem.
9. Augustine Zhao Rong and companions, Opt. Mem.
11. Benedict, Memorial
12. Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Sunday
13. Henry, Opt. Mem.
14. St. Kateri Tekakwitha (USA), Memorial
15. Bonaventure, Memorial
16. Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Opt. Mem.
18. Camillus de Lellis (USA), Opt. Mem.
19. Sixteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Sunday
20. Apollinaris, Opt. Mem.
21. Lawrence of Brindisi, Opt. Mem.
22. Mary Magdalene, Memorial
23. Bridget, Opt. Mem.
24. Sharbel (Charbel) Makhloof, Opt. Mem.
25. James, Feast
26. Seventeenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Sunday
29. Martha, Memorial
30. Peter Chrysologus, Opt. Mem.
31. Ignatius of Loyola, Memorial
The Gospel readings for the four Sundays in July are taken from St. Mark and are taken from Year B, Cycle 1.
July 5th - 14th Sunday of Ordinary Time
Our Lord teaches in the synagogue and is rejected by those present.
July 12th - 15th Sunday of Ordinary Time
Jesus sends out the twelve apostles and gives them authority over unclean spirits.
|July 19th - 16th Sunday of Ordinary Time|
Jesus invites the Apostles to "come away and rest a while."
July 26th - 17th Sunday of Ordinary Time
This Gospel tells the story of the miracle of the loaves and fishes.